* 1 lb (450 g) Beans, cut into pieces
* 1 medium onion, sliced
* 1-2 hot green Chilies, sliced
* 1 clove Garlic, crushed
* 5-6 Curry leaves & Rampe pieces (optional)
* 1/2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
* 1 tbs Raw curry powder (see recipe for raw curry powder )
* 1/4 tsp Turmeric
* 1/2 Cup thick Coconut milk (or fresh milk)
* 1 tbs Vegetable oil
* Salt and Lime juice to taste
* Heat oil in a saucepan.
* Add onions, green chilies, garlic and curry leaves.
* Fry until the onions are golden brown.
* Add the curry powder, salt, turmeric and fenugreek seeds.
* Stir and fry for 2-3 minutes.
* Add the cut beans and mix well until beans are well coated with the curry powder mix.
* Reduce heat and allow the beans to cook.
* Add the coconut milk (or fresh milk) and allow tho simmer for a few more minutes.
* Add a dash of lime juice.
* Taste and adjust salt